Break out your favorite holiday baubles or invest in a few of the above pieces to celebrate this holiday season in style—and with a bit of sparkle.
1. Change Up Switch up the traditional holiday color palate with this gorgeous turquoise fusion pendant, from the ColoreSG line. It's set in sterling silver with diamonds—because when it comes to diamonds, you can never have too many. $650 at Morton and Rudolph Jewelers, 1900 Route 70 E., Cherry Hill, (856) 424-1101
2. Third Time’s a Charm Give the gift to a loved one that reminds them daily that you care. These simply stunning sterling silver bangles by Charles Krypell are engraved with the messages “I love you today,” “I love you tomorrow” and “I love you forever,” reminding that special someone just how much you care, now and always. $330 each at Family Jewelers, 65 Route 70 E., Marlton, (856) 983-6337
3. Green Delight If a show-stopping piece is what you’re looking for, this green stunner fits the bill. This 14-karat yellow gold diamond and green agate ring is accented with smaller green sapphires on either side. This statement ring is sure to earn you compliments all night long; it’s simply impossible not to notice—and admire. $3,300 at Haddonfield Fine Jewelers, 147 Kings Hwy. E., Haddonfield, (856) 427-4465
4. Sing the Blues Slip on this classically shaped bauble from iconic designer Simon G. and you’re sure to feel like royalty all night. The white gold ring features a 3.61-carat, cushion-cut tanzanite with .39 carats of diamonds, plenty of detailing and a gorgeous double halo. $6,600 at David Arlen Jewelers, 1299 Route 38 W., Hainesport, (609) 914-0404
5. Make a Statement Never underestimate the effect of a pair of statement earrings. Enter the JudeFrances cinnamon topaz pear stone charms in 18-karat yellow gold, diamonds and cinnamon topaz, set on 18-karat yellow gold and diamond huggie hoops. You'll admire your sparkle all night—and we can't say we’d blame you. $790 and $590 at Jay Roberts, 515 Route 73, Marlton, (856) 596-8600
6. Mixed Messages Mixing metals is definitely in this season. Embrace the trend with the Alwand Vahan sterling silver and 14-karat gold bangle bracelet with 12 round brilliant-cut diamonds. And don’t be afraid to stack them up—when it comes to bracelets, especially ones as luxe as these, the more, the better. $1,775 at Anthony Jewelers, 17 E. Broad Street, Palmyra, (856) 829-2206
Published (and copyrighted) in South Jersey Magazine, Volume 11, Issue 9 (December, 2014).
For more info on South Jersey Magazine, click here.
To subscribe to South Jersey Magazine, click here.
To advertise in South Jersey Magazine, click here.